I’m obviously one naive woman who wants to discover where I am good at. I’m still a work-in-progress. 🙂
- I am still a work-in-progress.
- I am currently at a crossroad, torn between letting go and moving on or staying.
- I love intimate moments with friends.
- I want to see my family.
- I want to explore the world
- I am still naive
- I am very talkative
- I’m an ambivert
- I’m sapiosexual and demisexual
- I’m an INTJ (according to my character analysis assessment)
- I think I have depression (hmmm….)
- I still work abroad
- I am currently on my own, and…
- I’d love to know you.
My blog has no theme. It is usually rants, not much raves. I write mostly in English but I speak always in Tagalog (unless with foreigners).
Interesting (not-so interesting) facts about me:
1. I am a picky eater. It maybe hard to believe considering I’m voluptous (I don’t like the word “fat”).
2. Don’t have sweet-tooth… except for chocolates
3. I am an introvert who loves to talk about herself. Huh!
4. Love to surf the net. That’s what I do most of the time.
5. I work abroad for the past 6 years…. and counting
6. I am an English Teacher… Who knew? hahahaha! :))
7. I love watching movies – genres: horror, comedies, suspense, romantic comedies and animation.
8. I’m kind of lazy.
9. Potentially have OCD… Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Don’t know why. A bit neurotic, I guess.
10. I am a frustrated WRITER. That’s why I blog…
You can find out more about me at: Slambook Ko!
Discover how shallow or how deep I can be. I’ll leave the impression to you